Rihanna's Different Red Hair Styles

Some pop stars are able to get away with really outlandish looks and one that comes to mind is the beautiful Rihanna. I will have to admit that I was not to thrilled to see her bright raggedy ann doll haircolor.

It was so loud and obnoxious, but over time just like with anything else I got used to it and think she wears it really well.

Through out the months the "Only Girl in the World" singer has pulled off some pretty cute hair styles that I want to feature on this blog.

Wearing Hair Accessories

The first one that I really like is the one where she is at the Westfield shopping center in London. Here she is seen wearing a big white hair bow with pink polka dots and it is very flattering.

I would have to say it is much better looking than the really bright hair that she wore for Matt Kemps Birthday party in West hollywood. I did like the dress though, it was really modern.

The fab outfit was a animal print long sleeve dress from Emilio Pucci which I love in the black, gray and white colors and the shoes were Jimmy Choo private strappy sandals. Showing off her well manicured toes.

Getting Style Tips from Animation Characters

Actually the hairstyle that Rihanna wore reminded me of the animation character Jessica Rabbit. What do you think.

I do like to watch animation and I am pretty impressed with how the characters are drawn to make any woman green with envy.

But in this case the bright red hair should be left for the cartoons not for hot celebrities like Rihanna.

The next hair style that rihanna wore had to truly be a last minute thought, because really who would be caught wearing this hot mess of a red kinky fro.

Big and Messy Hair

Now don't get me wrong I do like the natural hair look on women but this is just ridiculous, what was she thinking or better yet not thinking about.

But hey she is a rich famous celebrity and she can wear anything she wants because being a trend setter is the only way to stand out from the crowd.

Maybe it could work at a costume party or masquerade ball but not for everyday.

I forgive the "Love the way you Lie" star because she came back and really made me smile, I saw her at a music award show and her hair looked amazing.

Bringing Sexy Hair Back 


The style had nice big spiral curls that fell on her shoulders, I would wear my hair in this style.

That is how much I liked it, even had a bit of sassy hippness. So then I completely changed my mine on the whole look.

It really can be done if done correctly. Also it is best to keep in mind that her skin tone plays a big factor in working with the various red shades.

My next picture of rihanna is one that pretty much surprised me but in a good way, as you will see the look takes on a more smooth conservative style that could actually be worn to a board meeting or business function without hesitation.

The "Loud" singer must have a team of beauticians keeping her hair looking tight and right at all times because this one I would say is a sure winner.


Smooth Straight Hair

Now I do have to mention that the dress RiRi wore to the Grammys took the look to new heights.

The Jean Paul Gaultier Couture dress was just divine. Its the feminine outfit was perfect for the neck length flattering dark red bob Rihanna wore to the awards show.

Lastly I wanted to mention that this style can be worn up as well. Just think of all the many places that you could wear this updo, wedding, prom or special event even to work.

50's Hair Updo

What I liked the most was how this straight 50's updo hairstyle really accentuates the eyes and facial features really well.

The beehive in the back allows for the hair to stand taller, while the hair near the nape of the neck is securely tucked and pinned back.

These many photos of Rihanna wearing red hairstyles does not even scratch the surface of her many looks but I thought I would showcase the ones that I found fitting or not for the young star.

Lately it looks as if the controversial songstress is going for a deeper auburn hair color, losing the bright red and actually showing a more natural looking haircut.