Jennifer Hudson Weight Transformation

It has been an amazing journey to see Jennifer Hudson lose so much weight on the weight watchers program.


You can really see the results of her sticking to her diet and following a structured routine.

Her positive slimming has caused her family to want to also work towards a healthier lifestyle.

I know that Hudson has a big fan base and they are watching her and becoming inspired.

The american idol winner has more than just a size zero waist she also has a great singing voice and has come out with her album entitled "i remember me" has 12 tracks.

The first one entitled no on is going to love you is one of my favorite head bobbin tunes on the album.

But will have to admit the hit "I get this" is my jam, I listen to it everyday and it keeps me going.

Then there is the booty shakin song " don't look down" and I could not sit still, I was up dancing as soon as I put the song on.

She has also done a song with david guetta, the single night of your life, is an upbeat dance tempo.

Jennifer is bringing the funky, soul back and I am so glad. Her rendition of Natasha Bedingfield's song "still here" is such a beautiful song.

I would say most of the songs on the album would make really great movie soundtracks.

I am really looking forward to her having a very successful career in the industry, she has all the right characteristics, beauty, brains, the voice and acting skills, friends and a loving family.